|big work / small work / about / contact||exhibitions & events / about / contact|
|Karin Janssen is a visual artists.
Originally from the Netherlands, she now lives and works in London.
Wall drawing "You do what you can, right? by Karin Janssen in Quartair, The Hague
Current and upcoming exhibitions
- Raw Skin in Karin Janssen Project Space, , 12 - 21 April 2013, London
- Thots and... in Mile End Art Pavilion, 25 - 28 April 2013, London
- Punking Eloquence 7 - 26 July 2013, Amsterdam, NL
- Tekenkabinet, 17 - 28 July 2013 in Museum Waterland, Purmerend, NL
- Occupy my Time Gallery in Deptford, 2014, London
- 365 Drawings, August 2014, London
|Karin Janssen Project Space is an
independent exhibition space, run and programmed by Dutch artist Karin
Janssen. After various projects in South America, including an Artist
in Residency in São Paulo, Brazil and living in Amsterdam, where
she set up NIKA Art Projects, Janssen moved to London and set up the
project space in order to provide a platform for emerging and more
established artists. Karin Janssen Project Space is dedicated to
experiment, with a focus on, but not limited to, drawing.
Join mailing list